This was done for a final project in ENG4. It was a lot of fun but unfortunately some of my teammates hadn't quite figured out Solidworks and did not have completed parts by the last day. We were able to finish those parts on the last day! My team members were Adrianna Amsden, Stephen Becker, Chelby Polines, and Brandon Reddish.
I've added the working drawings for the Pedal I created. I can't seem to find the exploded file. I was a beginner and probably had one of the easier parts. Still had a lot of fun especially helping my other teammates when they needed help.
Here is the final assembly of the project. This project was more of a "Fun" project because it was more for looks than for function and was greatly simplified. One thing that I remember from this project is that I wanted to make ball bearings for the pedal which I was in charge of. I decided not to because I didn't know what constraints to use to make them "function" in an assembly.