Statics · Dynamics · Engineering Graphics in Design · Circuits I · Properties of Materials · Manufacturing Processes · Engineering Problem Solving (MatLab) · Software Development and Object Oriented Programming · Vector Caculus · Mechatronics · Programming Languages · Engineering Application of Dynamics · Introduction to Artificial Intelligence · Computer Organization and Machine-Dependent Programming (Assembly) · Data Structures and Programming · Thermo-Fluid Dynamics · Heat Transfer · Spatial Kinematics and Robotics · Embedded Systems · Operating Systems
Mac OSX · Windows · Linux
Jquery · Bootstrap · jsPDF · Django · Raspberry Pi GPIO · iOS SDK · CoreData
UNIX · vim · Eclipse · Solidworks · Adobe Photoshop (Certified Associate) · Adobe Illustrator · Adobe Premiere Pro · Microsoft Office
Mill · Lathe · Drill Press
ShopBot Desktop CNC · Mori Seiki NV Series
Type A Machines Series 1 · Makerbot Thing-o-matic · Makerbot Replicator · CubeX Trio
· Assisted the Equipment Team with designing and maintaining automation equipment for building fuel cells.
· Designed various modifications for existing automation equipment.
· Provided support to various teams by running temperature profiling experiments.
· Design, built, and debugged a safety fixture so operators could safely change parts.
· Created training material for the center's equipment (CubeX 3D Printer, ShopBot Desktop CNC, Next Engine 3D Scanner).
· Taught various workshops on 3D printing, CNC Milling, and CAD.
· Assisted students with the manufacturing of prototypes.
· Managed and maintained all of the center's prototyping equipment.
· Led a research team in the research and development phase of designing a sucrose 3D printer.
· Educated UC Davis SME members about different Additive Manufacturing Processes and their capabilities.
· Gave lectures on Additive Manufacturing.
· Designed and implemented a web application to increase company productivity.
· Used Django to implement the backend server.
· Created both the frontend and backend of the application using various API's.
· Developed and installed a permanent interactive stop-motion exhibit using Arduino and Processing.
· Implemented and refined programs to encourage creativity in children ages 3 - 12.
· Led a mixed team of adults and teen staff to achieve a high rated customer service score.
· Helped manage the social media network of the Adobe Youth Voices program.
· Worked with Adobe professionals and professional social media journalist to document the Adobe Youth Voices Summit.
· Learned to create media for social good using Adobe products.
· Earned the rank of Eagle Scout, the highest rank in the Boy Scouts of America
· Led a troop of 30 scouts in various tasks and trainings.
· Planned and implemented an Eagle Scout project to build a trail in Golden Gate Park.
Want to get in contact with me? I'm always interested in new opportunities and would love to connect with you! Fill out this form below and I will be sure to get back to you. Talk to you soon! - Kendall Lui